THC & Hemp - The THC-free crop
The GOOD products are made from Hemp. The hemp grown in the UK contains no THC and the products made from these crops are completely safe to consume.
- Hemp is the common name for plants of the genus Cannabis, and variations in this species are often confused. Although our hemp plant is in the same crop family as the marijuana plant, years of cultivation means that the GOOD OIL hemp crop has no THC, this has been simply bred out as the plant was evolved for a different use.
- Hemp is entirely different strain of plant to cannabis. Illegal cannabis contains 15% THC – the psychoactive ingredient.
- All GOOD products are made using EU and UK approved varieties of Hemp. Braham & Murray grow their crop under Home Office license. Our plants contain 0.00% THC. They would have no psychoactive effect whatsoever.
- GOOD products are made from FOOD GRADE Hemp Seed which contains 0.00% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and are completely safe to consume.
- All GOOD products comply with EU and UK legislation and we use the Home Office Laboratory (FERA) to test for THC content as matter of good practise as many of our customers our athletes.
- GOOD products are sold throughout all the UK retailers for the last 7 years as well as in the USA and mainland Europe. Hemp as a food has been available in the UK for over 800 years.