- 37g protein
- 33g fat (of which 8g saturated fat)
- 20g carbs (of which 0.8g sugar)
- 0.5g fibre 1g salt
- 100g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 15g fresh basil
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 tbsp GOOD OIL
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
Mix the breadcrumbs, basil, Parmesan and GOOD OIL until just combined. Place the salmon fillets on a non stick baking sheet, top with the bread crumb mixture, pressing it down gently with the palm of your hand.
Place in a hot oven 200C/gas mark 6 for 15-20mins or until the salmon is cooked through
Serve with new potatoes a Tendersteam broccoli or green beans.